To change the email address on your account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Post Office account page via https://myprofile.postoffice.co.uk/ and provide your login details
- Enter in the security code sent via mobile or app
- In the 'Contact details' box on the next page, select the 'Edit' link next to 'Email'
- Fill in your new email address. Please take care when entering your email address to make sure it has been provided correctly
- You will now be sent an email confirmation code to the new email address. Enter this code on the Post Office web page
Please note that once your email address has changed, this will become your new 'username' which needs to be provided alongside your password when logging in. Any correspondence regarding your account will also be sent to your new email address.
Accessing GOV.UK services
Once your email address has been confirmed, to continue to access GOV.UK services with your account, please see the following article for steps to log in: How do I get back to the registration web page? If you have already completed your verification, you will be automatically redirected to the GOV.UK service you require.