If you have forgotten your Post Office account password, it is possible to recover the password from the Post Office login page. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Post Office login page
- Enter in your email address or username
- Click on ‘Forgot your password?’
- Provide the requested account recovery code, then click 'Continue'
- Enter in the security code (sent to your mobile phone or via the app) and click 'Submit code'
- Answer the security question
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click 'Save'.
Accessing GOV.UK services
Once your password has been updated, to continue to access GOV.UK services with your account, please follow the steps on this page: How do I log in to GOV.UK services? If you have not yet completed your verification, you will be returned to where you last left off.